- Competitive Salary + bonus, pension
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Senior Marketing Manager will enter a rapidly expanding business at a critical time in the fast growing, floor care category. As the expert, you’ll drive the commercial success of the category by developing and applying a deep understanding of how to market and drive the commercial success of the category.
- As a Senior Marketing Manager you’ll take ownership for providing effective cross-functional and cross-market leadership and coordination for our floor care products/projects.
- You’ll collaborate with and pull on the expertise of colleagues in Group Commercial functions (creative, retail, digital, PR, advertising, graphics and packaging), and work with global in-market teams to understand local commercial contexts and influence and execute global strategies.
- You will be supported by Commercial Execs, to keep the operational side of projects on time and running fluidly.
- You’ll build in-depth understanding of the global commercial context for the category via review and analysis work with in-market Brand Managers and pre-empt future threats to the category to build action plans to combat findings.
- Build broad overview of market by market promotional needs, activities and results, to define a global best practice strategy. Work with Supply Chain and Demand Planning to understand and ensure optimisation of global volume needs and stock position.
- This is not just proposition development. This role will look at all commercial aspects of Dyson's products: ranging, pricing, distribution, promotional strategy etc.
- Coming in to this role, you will have held a strategic brand management or brand building role for a market leading consumer business
- As our Global Brand Manager, you will have a proven track record of challenging the status quo, and deliver innovating solutions to the problems that we face
- You will have extensive experience of driving product strategy on a global scale, and have experience working with international markets
- As a proven people manager, you will come with extensive leadership experience and a track record of developing talent
- You will have been at the forefront of driving customer engagement and thought leadership within your recent roles
- You'll also have a proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and deliver results through aligned business functions
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site gym
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines