- £Competitive + bonus + benefits
- London - United Kingdom
The Senior Communications Manager will develop and execute communications plans to cover a range of proactive and reactive situations. They will have a strong appreciation of the media in order to spot developing opportunities and threats both inside and outside the organisation. They will have an ability to build relationships, advise and influence at the highest levels in order to manage reputation risks, and proactively articulate narratives which convey our plans and ambitions.
- Media Relations and Reputation Communications: Reputation defence and enhancement planning and mitigation across including issue management, horizon scanning and anticipation.
- Media Handling: Assessing, advising and briefing teams and spokespeople on proactive and reactive media opportunities.
- Incident management: Responsible for ensuring that systems, plans, protocols, holding statements are in place to anticipate and address incidents.
- Insights & Analysis: International real-time media monitoring and reputation analysis, reporting issues and coverage in a timely manner.
- Content Creation: responsible for creating corporate content both reactively and proactively.
- In-depth knowledge of the UK media landscape: Hands-on media relations experience. They will be confident handling complex, sensitive, topics with demanding media.
- Detailed knowledge of corporate affairs
- Unflappable: Experience of working on high-profile and confidential, projects both alone and as part of a team, often under time pressure.
- Incident management experience: dealing with time-sensitive, complex communications issues, working a part of a multidisciplinary incident team.
- A proven Team player: The utmost discretion and be calm, logical, and confident – comfortable communicating with all levels and able to instil confidence. Ability to influence at the highest levels, and inspire the confidence of a global team.
- Ability to manage ambiguity.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines