- Singapore - Singapore
The Senior Communications Manager, Floorcare - APAC, will bridge the gap between global strategy and local execution, building insights from APAC markets to ensure communication plans better resonate with local audiences. With such a huge and diverse area a major focus of this role will be spending time out in market to help shape plans and aid markets in delivering against a global vision. The Senior Communications Manager will be the torch holder for the global strategy in the region but will be given license to be creative in order to ensure communications are more effective locally. With such ambitious plans for growth in the APAC region but relatively new teams, the individual will inevitably get hands on and heavily involved, especially for major NPD launch events
What you’ll be doing;
· Developing and implementing APAC market specific strategies, aligned to the Global strategy
· Primary Floorcare liaison for APAC markets
· Acts as subject matter expert for the APAC comms team, and responsible for creating and maintaining Floorcare based messages and content on an ongoing basis
· Develops, in collaboration with the extended commercial team, campaigns as they transfer through the NPD process and migrate to Singapore and Malaysia. Responsible for identifying relevant spokespeople and communications priorities in APAC
· Creates and manages compelling, original content for external communication that is tuned for APAC markets
· Delivery: support APAC markets to develop and execute programmatic activities through Communications materials, press and social media, and ensure a varied and high impact calendar of events which don’t just rely on NPD
· Impact and influence: develop and execute well thought through strategies which positively raise the profile of Dyson within the markets they are deployed, reinforcing Dyson’s technology credentials and key messages relating to health, cleaning and overall wellbeing
· Events: develop and plan events for execution by APAC market teams that ensure the events are well attended and high impact, influencing media and KOLs and supporting commercial objectives
· Also provide on-site guidance for key launches
· Measurement: Measuring and analysing success to ensure continuous improvement, rolling up into global
What we’d like to see from you;
• Experience in communications and marketing disciplines
• Cross-functional campaign management: experience of building cross-functional communications campaigns.
• Multi-platform: Experience working across a range of multi-media channels with competency in digital marketing and social media.
• Strong project management skills: including experience of working across complex multi-stakeholder initiatives, and managing scarce resources to tight deadlines.
• Demonstrates ability to think both strategically and tactically, balancing strategic messaging development while also managing the details of execution