- £Competitive + bonus + package
- London, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
What you’ll be doing -
• Reputation Communications: Reputation defence and enhancement planning and mitigation across including issue management, horizon scanning and anticipation.
• Public Affairs programme: motoring and analysing developments in the political landscape, developing and delivering political engagement plans for the UK across national, local and regional representatives.
• Media Handling: Assessing, advising and briefing teams and spokespeople on proactive and reactive media opportunities.
• Incident management: responsible for ensuring that systems, plans, protocols, holding statements are in place to anticipate and address incidents.
• Insights & Analysis: International real-time media monitoring and reputation analysis, reporting issues and coverage in a timely manner.
What we’d like to see from you –
• Detailed knowledge of the UK political landscape: A natural interest in politics and evidence of Government Affairs experience e.g. working for a politician, think-tank, or in a political affairs role.
• In-depth knowledge of the UK media landscape: Hands-on media relations experience. They will be confident handling complex, sensitive, topics with demanding media.
• Unflappable: Experience of working on high-profile and confidential, projects both alone and as part of a team, often under time pressure.
• Incident management experience: dealing with time-sensitive, complex communications issues, working a part of a multidisciplinary incident team.
• A proven leader: The utmost discretion and be calm, logical, and confident – comfortable communicating with all levels and able to instil confidence. Ability to influence at the highest levels, and inspire the confidence of a global team
What we can offer you -
· 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
· Private medical and dental cover
· Life assurance
· Yearly bonus and pay review
· Pension scheme
· Dyson machine discount
· Free sports centre
· Subsidized cafes