- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We need a Senior Copywriter for our Floorcare function/stream within the widerIntegrated Campaigns team. Reporting to the Head of Copy, you’ll be responsible for helping to shape and generate core marketing messaging across all campaign output for our Floorcare category.You’ll be a creative thinker, yet also pragmatic at bringing campaigns to life. You may be a senior writer wanting to move into a dynamic, fast-paced role with a leading technology company, or a middleweight writer looking to make the next step.
The goal of the Copy team is to deliver the Dyson technologies and brand in a dynamic and consistent way across all our channels globally. From launching new technologies to delivering tactical campaigns, we create memorable integrated experiences, to captivate and inform both new and existing consumers. We aim to stimulate positive actions from our audiences, whether that’s researching our technology, purchasing a machine, engaging with our social channels, or helping troubleshoot an issue.
- Working with the Head of Copy as a Senior Copywriter in the Copy team, to help define and plan copy strategy and creative direction.
- Concepting, writing and refining creative assets to meet briefs from Dyson teams across the business.
- Presenting work to brief owners and senior stakeholders – articulating ideas and confidently defending proposals with reasoned and evidenced arguments.
- Working closely with designers and other teams across all channels, to produce high-quality work that fits the Dyson tone of voice.
- Significant experience of writing and creating copy for a major brand – ideally with a technological background.
- Experience of working on digital and print campaigns.
- Excellent copywriting, editing, and literacy skills, including spelling and grammar, with an obsessive eye for detail.
- Excellent understanding of creative design principles and processes, as well as a deep understanding of what makes good content perform.
- Knowledge of SEO and understanding of performance and analytical tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of Dyson, its engineering ethos and visual identity and have good judgement as to what makes good Dyson communication and what doesn’t.
- An inherent skill for storytelling and understanding of narrative structure as a means to engage and absorb people on a human level.
- Ability to question a brief and highlight key creative challenges or opportunities.
- Confident and articulate, you’ll be no stranger to presenting your work with passion and enthusiasm, supporting your thinking both with clear rationale and creative expression.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines