- Creative, Marketing
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Senior Analyst is responsible for defining the MADE Programmes’ overall measurement approach across various channels with a strong focus on digital media. They need to build and explain metrics, demonstrating the effectiveness of our work, delivering actionable insights and continually refining the operational delivery of results and analysis.
You will make it your business to capture requirements, to understand objectives and to offer the insight solution – supporting the transformation to data-led marketing. It could be a large, extensive, insight-led project, or it might be a quicker, more ad hoc set of queries, or it might amount to more routine weekly / monthly surfacing of results and observance of trends.
You will embed ways of working and approaches to insight that will help make Dyson a data driven business, specifically focussed on commercial and marketing activities.
Day to day example responsibilities will be:
- Analyse and interpret data relating customer activity, to identify insights in respect of consumer behaviour and content performance, and to make actionable recommendations in aid of digital strategy and creative work
- Design truly informative and actionable dashboards, write reports and deliver presentations that surface results, findings and suggested improvements
- Liaise with internal, external, senior, global stakeholders to gather requirements, to understand their objectives, to turn these into performance KPIs, and to tailor reporting and analysis to actual business needs – particularly in respect of format and frequency
As the role develops over time, you will gain direct report(s) with general line management responsibilities. You will help shape the way Dyson thinks about insight and analytics, and support data led activation across the business.
You and the team will build on the foundations we have laid and continue to drive value and data driven decision making through modelling and analysis in an agile environment.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need the below experience and be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Accomplished at SQL
- Excellent numerical skills
- Demonstrable experience of operating in the digital or media analytics space
- Experience of setting KPIs and creating, understanding and explaining measurement frameworks
- Experience of working with digital / social media tools & platforms (Google Analytics), (Adobe Analytics)
- A firm grasp of digital metrics
- Ideally, you will have knowledge of Amazon Redshift or similar experience
- Be able to understand different internal and 3rd party datasets and know how to pull value from mixing the data
- Confident presentational skills to senior managers to director level
- Brilliant interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess a real passion and a curiosity for numbers, online opportunities, emerging platforms and ongoing developments in the world of analytics
- Ideally, you will have experience of creating Tableau dash boards, workbooks or a similar visual tool
- Previous coaching & line management experience
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports Centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines