- Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Product Design, Software Engineering and Connectivity
Work with RDD teams to create/integrate & develop new technology research into the final design.
Ambitions problem solver, design and develop products / technologies that to meet or exceed technical specification, cost, time, safety, reliability and quality requirements.
Enjoy challenges and ability to use a blend of software, electronics, mechanical and control system expertise to problem solving and offer innovative solution to technical challenges on day to day basis.
Enthusiastic in design, develop and built a working prototype rig at early stage of design and development to demonstrate solutions to particular issues that to be resolve. Accept failure and learn from failure.
Collaboration with manufacturing, quality as well as contract manufacturer teams and provide support to the manufacturing related activities to ensure high quality products are delivered to end customers.
Work closely and team up with various of engineers and specialists from all technical discipline around the globe to ensure solution obtained meet product requirements. Optimistic, candour and positive mind-set to accept criticism.
Take an active role as a key driver to ensure that all engineering problems are resolved thoroughly & validated through appropriate test methods; development of new test method might require when necessary.
Adoption of the established Dyson cultures, design methodology, engineering best practices & discipline to deliver robust design solutions in agreed timeframe; time management is crucial.
Collaboration with global RDD team efficiently and effectively to ensure accurate hand-over of knowledges, tasks and actively participate in design review including with executives.
A role model and mentor junior engineers with in RDD, the role may involve leading small group design engineers.
- Good Degree (3.0 or higher) preferably in Mechatronics,Electromechanical, Mechanical or Product Design
- Minimum 5 years working experience in product design environment – direct involvement in plastic part design.
- Good experience in statistical tool, analysis and technique, DOE, root cause analysis
- Strong knowledge of electromechanical or mechatronic components is required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in programming- C or C++ is a MUST and with Visual Basics, Labview, MATLAB or GUI is very good advantage
- Good knowledge in manufacturing processes and techniques, tooling and plastic injection molding
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.