- Electronics, Manufacturing and tooling, Mechanical Engineering, Product Design, Software Engineering and Connectivity
Work with RDD teams to create or integrate and develop new technology research into the final design.
- Design and develop products / technologies that meet or exceed technical specification, cost, time, safety, reliability and quality requirements.
- Use a blend of software, electronics, mechanical and control system expertise to problem solving and offer solution to technical challenges on day to day basis.
- Design and develop prototype rig at early stage of development to demonstrate UI/UX behaviour.
- Collaborate with wide verity of engineers and specialist from all technical discipline for UI/UX integration.
- Take an active role to ensure that all engineering problems are resolved thoroughly & validated through appropriate test methods.
- Use established Dyson methodology, good engineering practice & discipline to deliver robust design solutions in agreed timeframe.
- Establish regular communication with global RDD team to ensure accurate hand over of task and active participation in design review including with executives.
- Act as role model and mentor junior engineers with in RDD, the role may involve leading small group of UI Design engineers.
- Good Degree (3.0 or higher)preferably in Mechatronics,Electromechanical, Mechanical or Product Design
- Minimum 5 years working experience in product design environment – direct involvement in plastic part design.
- Good experience in statistical tool, analysis and technique, DOE, root cause analysis
- Strong knowledge of electromechanical or mechatronic components is required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in programming- C or C++ is a MUST and with Visual Basics, Labview, MATLAB or GUI is very good advantage
- Good knowledge in manufacturing processes and techniques, tooling, plastic injection molding
Dyson Malaysia monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries, bonuses and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy generous leave, a transport allowance and medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.