- Base + performance based bonus + competitive benefits
- Singapore - Singapore
We are looking for a Senior Digital Content Administrator / Editor to join the team to help on a recently implemented e-commerce system.
We’re seeking an individual looking for the opportunity to join a high performing team working within a fast-paced environment. It is a really exciting time to be joining the company, in a programme with a unique opportunity to transform a leading global brand.
Reporting to the Digital Content Lead, the role of Senior Digital Administrator / Editor encapsulates three essential digital pillars to help deliver the Dyson technologies and brand in a dynamic and consistent way across all our global websites:
- SEO Editing (at a basic level)
- Site and Content Adminstration
- Digital Product Merchandising for Dyson Products
As a key team member within our Dyson APAC Centre of Excellence you’ll work alongside a group of Digital Creatives, Copy Writers, Content Curators/Builders and Market Teams to support the execution of the Dyson brand across our Global Market websites.
The role would suit an individual looking for the opportunity to join a high performing team working within a fast-paced environment. It is a really exciting time to be joining the company, in a programme with a unique opportunity to transform a leading global brand.
You will perform the duties of an SEO Editor and will analyse, inform and provide support to teams across the region’s Dyson customer websites. Your aim will be to ensure the SEO standards of Dyson websites is maintained through keyword targeting, content optimisation and campaigns:
with the markets and wider CoE team to identify opportunities and tactical
areas for organic improvement
development, analysis and performance of markets' keyword targeting
and analyse SEO performance data from campaigns/strategies
with Group Head of SEO on delivering SEO best practice training and consultancy
Performing audits of large data sets from multiple sources, creating
detailed yet clear reports to highlight inconsistencies or errors and provide
· Providing updates on task progress, reporting issues blocking task completion as well as highlighting inefficient ways for working and pro-actively providing solutions on how they can be improved.
Website and Content Administration
You will perform the duties of a Content and Website Administrator, ensuring to help various teams within the CoE (Center Of Excellence) to deliver our Dyson product and technology messages in a dynamic and consistent way across all our global websites:
· Responsible for maintaining and updating our local market direct sites and ensuring the experience delivered is user friendly and optimal for commercial performance
· You’ll be working as part of a wider team to complete number of different tasks including: the development, building and localisation of new content pages from designs supplied by local creative teams for NPDs (new product developments) and launch/promotion campaigns
· Amending existing content pages across our local market websites and supporting markets with rapid and real-time content requests
· Planning and scheduling of regular content updates with the wider Dyson creative and marketing teams
· Testing and reviewing of the market sites to ensure that all content is displaying and behaving correctly and adhering to Dyson’s global style guide standards, UI elements and page templates
· Monitor site traffic to measure how well page designs and content are performing with the sites target audience in mind
· Assist in the training and upskilling of new starters on the AEM platform.
Digital Product Merchandising for Dyson Products
You will perform the duties of a Product Data Merchandiser, aiming to ensure the quality and standards of all Dyson products is maintained through the direct from Dyson purchase journey and throughout a products lifetime via the customer support journeys:
Perform Market Digital Data Merchandising for Dyson products using Hybris
Maintaining an extremely high level of quality assurance for all
current and future product data.
Being the first response to all live service data merchandising
issues. Investigating, diagnosing and resolving issues as quickly and
accurately as possible without compromising the live service stability.
· Handling extremely sensitive product information and being responsible for the secure data merchandising of new and unreleased products.
· Good at working as part of a team
· Strong attention to detail
· Organised and meticulous
· IT literate and confident
· Good communication skills
· Background in on-page SEO and content marketing
· Demonstrable experience of CMS systems
· Demonstrable background of working with large data sets and excel spreadsheets
· Experience using collaborative tools such as Atlassian toolset (JIRA & Confluence)
· Candidates should have an excellent eye for detail and the passion to become an expert in Dyson product knowledge
· Experience with APAC based e-commerce platforms and market places
· Sketch and Photoshop software
· Prototyping software like Invision or axure
· Persona development and user journeys
· Wireframing and site maps
· A background in Hybris and AEM or equivalent e-commerce solution to complete merchandising tasks
· Understanding of HTML/CSS
· Mandarin or other APAC language