- Competitive Base + Bonus + Super
- Sydney - Australia
The role of Senior Digital Designer is to lead and deliver against briefed objectives. You’ll be responsible for designing and developing all digital creative work under the direction of the Creative Lead.
AccountabilitiesThis role will be focused on delivering the digital components of marketing campaigns including the localisation and creation of assets for website pages, display banners (static and animated), EDMs and social media and other design work as required. You will need to have experience with e-commerce sites as you will be tasked with evaluating the user experience.
In this role you will:
- Evaluate and audit the current Dyson e-commerce platforms, identifying strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for an improved user experience (including task flows, wireframes and site maps)
- Complete work in the timescales agreed and adhere to the schedules developed for production
- Identify emerging trends in interaction and interface design • Adapting global campaign assets to local market, including HTML 5 mobile pages, website pages, banners and online advertising
- Use the brand principles to create better layout solutions, not restrict solutions.
SkillsThis role requires a high level of fundamental graphic design, typesetting and layout skills. You are comfortable with mocking up design concepts into website pages and mobile platforms and you have passion and energy and are a strong performer under pressure
You should also be able to demonstrate:
- Solid experience in the digital design / multimedia / ui / ux industry
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in graphic design and digital design
- Advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, after effects, Keynote or PowerPoint and any other relevant UI/UX/prototyping software • Advanced HTML 5 and CSS skills
- Your ability to lead and participate in stakeholder meetings, effectively communicate and present ideas, influence outcomes and defend design decisions.
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market including Dyson’s first electric vehicle due for release in 2020
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, easier and healthier
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit