- Competitive Base + Bonus + Super
- Sydney - Australia
The role of Senior Digital Designer is to lead and deliver against briefed objectives. You’ll be responsible for designing and developing all digital creative work under the direction of the Creative Lead.
AccountabilitiesYou will be responsible for adapting global campaign digital assets to our local market (ANZ).
A portion of this role will also include concepting and delivering localised marketing campaigns and the digital components. This could include concepting and development of digital banners for retailers landing pages, display banners (Static, digital, HTML5), social media assets across Facebook and Instagram (carousels, canvas, stories etc.) plus any above the line marketing digital marketing such as DOOH.
This role requires a high level of fundamental graphic design, typesetting and layout skills.
SkillsTo be successful, you should feel confident conceptualising and presenting your ideas back to key stakeholders, and developing assets through to final files for dispatch.
You should possess strong organisational and time management skills, have a detail-orientated mindset and understand creative project management stages.
Excellent presentation and communication are essential. In addition to these abilities, it is crucial that you possess the following skills:
- Generate high quality creative solutions for marketing campaigns
- Design and create mock-ups for review and approvals
- Suggest/make necessary improvements to existing digital work
- Solid experience in the digital design / multimedia / UI / UX industry Must have advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote or PowerPoint
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in graphic design and digital design
- Your ability to lead and participate in stakeholder meetings, effectively communicate and present ideas, influence outcomes and defend design decisions.
- Familiarity with Australian e-commerce portals
- An extensive pipeline of new technology to bring to market including Dyson’s first electric vehicle due for release in 2020
- Opportunity to be part of a team of people that are truly passionate about Dyson’s purpose, and believe in the products they are helping bring to life that genuinely make people’s lives better, easier and healthier
- A vibrant, diverse company culture, and exciting team environment geared to fueling and realizing ambition
- The latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our creative engineering spirit