- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Experience Designer
with a background in user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design. You’ll
have an aptitude for creating visually stunning, user-friendly, accessible
designs, working closely with our talented and inspiring Digital Experience
team. You’ll be passionate about applying current UX principles to
insight-driven, user-centered designs across the full spectrum of Dyson’s
We’re a team of smart, expressive people, given the encouragement, trust and freedom to do the job we love. We like to think we’re free from the typical constraints of big corporate culture and instead have fostered a fast-paced way of working that will inspire you do the best and most fulfilling work of your career, meaning you’ll get to tackle far-reaching problems with satisfying outcomes and quick turnarounds.
- Working with our Creative Head to create and evolve new visual solutions.
Demonstrating exceptional creative thinking, and executional design skill.
Taking on board data-driven insight to create intelligent and relevant designs across our multiple categories.
Understanding customer journeys and how they interact with Dyson’s digital touchpoints.
Being comfortable in creatively steering a project from initial concept through to delivery, focusing on beautiful layouts with intuitive usability.
Being versatile and enjoying working on a variety of projects within the vast array of Dyson’s digital platforms.
Working collaboratively with other teams across the organisation and especially within our multi-disciplinary agile-based teams.
Ensuring all designs work within a responsive framework and are built on our Dyson Design System.
Confident in presenting and explaining creative ideas to stakeholders and colleagues.
Enjoying working as a key member of a close-knit, sociable team.
Managing, coaching and providing creative direction to junior and middleweight creatives.
- Five or more years of relevant experience and a proven track record.
- A strong portfolio to be presented and walked through during interview.
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and user flows.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision and UXPin.
- Experience in responsive design for multiple devices (including tablet and mobile).
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Experience in managing a design team.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving based upon it.