- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The growth of Dyson’s Direct business is a key strategic priority for the organisation and based on significant ambitions will be a key focus area of the business. Based in Malmesbury and reporting to the Global Head – Direct Optimisation & Conversion, you will be managing the development of digital testing and optimisation campaigns across Dyson.com to help deliver our direct business goals. Utilizing available customer data insights you will leverage your deep an understanding of digital optimisation to lead the planning, execution and in-flight enhancements of targeted test campaigns in order to improve the customer experience and our direct sales performance. You will work closely with product owners, markets, commercial teams and best in class external agencies to contribute to the creation of the testing strategy that adds significant value by aligning the Dyson Direct experience to the changing need of our customers.
- Lead the development and day to day delivery of Dyson’s digital AB & MVT optimisation roadmap across multiple markets working closely with local market Head of Direct.
- Work closely with analysts and stakeholders to evaluate insights and digital performance in order to deliver optimisation campaigns to improve the performance of Dyson’s direct sales channel.
- Proactively identify test opportunities and propose solutions to enhance the customer experience and direct sale conversion based on insights and previous learnings.
- Create/plan/build structured optimisation tests, both internal set-up or via external agencies, in order to improve the customer experience and direct conversion rate.
- Deliver in-flight optimisation improvements to drive the best possible test experience and outcomes.
- Using in-depth understanding of data insight, update key stakeholders on optimisation outcomes and clearly communicate recommendations across the Direct Team and wider business.
- Manage the best in class external agencies and work closely with internal teams in the delivery of test campaigns (Group Creative, Commercial & IT).
- Contribute to the growing insight-based and data driven culture to drive informed business change.
SkillsEssential experience & skills required:
- Significant experience in leading the development of test optimisation campaigns, working across creative, IT and commercial department to deliver results.
- • +6 years digital experience managing, merchandising and optimising website content.
- • +2 years hands-on experience executing on enterprise level AB & multivariate test optimisation and personalisation platforms (e.g. Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Google products, Oracle Maxymiser, session replay tools etc).
- Ideally the candidate would be proficient and fluent in Adobe Target & Adobe AEM, and self-service tools.
- Proven track record of identifying data led optimisation opportunities and its interpretation into actionable test campaigns that drive direct revenue.
- Experience in the design, QA and build of test optimisation campaigns, through to reporting and interpretation analysis of the impact from a commercial perspective.
- A detailed understanding of how data insights and test optimisation techniques (AB / MVT) can be used to improve user experience and drive conversion rate optimisation / performance.
- The ability to distil campaign data into simple themes that are appropriate for senior and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all stakeholder levels.
- Experience in working across creative design and technical development teams to deliver optimisation campaigns.
- Well organised with a systematic approach to work and close attention to detail with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet project deadlines. Confident, with the ability to work autonomously.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Proven understanding of optimisation best practice, digital trends and ability to leverage new conversion tools as they become available.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working in a direct to consumer business across different markets.
- Experience of working agency- and client-side with a strong understanding of how to influence audiences.
- Good understanding of user journeys, digital usability and user experience.
- Previous experience in utilising content management systems
- Experience working with international teams and cultures would be a distinct advantage as the role will require significant communication with APAC markets
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines