- Service Engineers
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
We are looking to hire a Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Manages assigned facility projects from design through installation to include schedules, construction observation, testing, and training.
- Performs engineering calculations for design, analysis, test and implementation of electrical systems or system improvements
- Monitors and interfaces with vendors/equipment manufacturers to resolve problems and design issues. Prepares and reviews equipment specifications and performs technical evaluation.
- Recommend design modifications and implements solutions to improve safety, reliability, operational readiness, cost effectiveness and serviceability of electrical infrastructure.
- Develops and conducts test methods on electrical systems, modifications, generates maintenance procedures and prepares maintenance and/or operation manuals.
- Performs evaluations of existing and proposed electrical infrastructure with a focus on improving reliability, reducing electrical system related downtime and reducing operation and maintenance expenses
- Performs other duties as assigned by line manager
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- A Professional Engineer will have added advantage
- At least 10 years of working experience in building electrical design, and minimum 5 years of working experience in factory construction projects Analytical skills to perform engineering calculations for design and analysis
- Proven ability to work with team members of diverse experience and educational backgrounds
- Proficient in CAD software and performed drawing revisions in supporting planning works
- Knowledgeable in, ESA, UBBL and other Malaysian electrical regulatory requirements