- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson products strive to be at the leading edge of technology. Through unique strategic partnerships with global top universities and leading businesses, we gain foresight of up and coming technologies. The Technical Research team aims to exploit this knowledge to design state-of-the-art products allowing us to differentiate from the competition and be ahead of the times.
About the role
- Development of electronic circuits and solutions for new Dyson products across all product categories with complex MCU and analogue integration.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the UK and South East Asia HW Design teams on new product developments.
- Perform circuit design and analyse tasks for new designs; liaising with PCB layout engineers; participating in design reviews; performing laboratory testing and design verification.
- Recording and documenting your work to a high standard as defined by the Dyson engineering framework.
- Analysis of system requirements to elicit design requirements decomposition.
- Liaising with internal customers and suppliers
About youAs a Senior Electronics Engineer, you will have had experience of electronics design for commercial products and have some experience of most, if not all of the engineering development lifecycle. You will be capable of working to generate high quality design solutions with minimal oversight.
- Degree qualified in a relevant electronics discipline.
- Experience of electronics design for commercial products.
- Experience of working in a project team.
- Experience of regulatory certification at PCBA and product levels.
- Use of system analysis and design tools such as Enterprise Architect.
- Experience within a highly regulated design environment.
- Experience of design for consumer products.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.