- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Singapore - Singapore
The electronics verification team is expanding and currently have an opportunity for a Senior electronics test engineer - verification.
- Guide, develop & supervise junior engineer/s in verification activities according to Electronics standard process.
- Feedback verification result to category and function team
- Review and Understand System Requirement Spec
- Develop System Verification Plan from system requirement spec
- Develop test methodology from system requirement spec for new project
- Review the Verification plan with cross functional engineers to define the limits and pass fail criteria
- Review the Validation plan with Reliability lead to define the limits and pass fail criteria
- Create Investigative test plans and review with cross functional team
- Make sure all the system requirements are verifiable either by quantitative or by qualitative measurements
- Ownership of verification, test development and execution
- Work independently.
- Follow test process and continuously identify the waste effort in order to improve the process efficiency
- Execute the test plans
- Create test reports with the good amount of data
- Support / lead in root cause investigations & implement corrective actions for issues spanning multiple products/sites.
- Actively participate in product and/or process improvements & optimizations using Lean & Six Sigma or equivalent methodologies.
- Design & develop verification test strategies for all the projects.
- Develop & facilitates DFMEA other statistical processes in formulating verification test strategies for all the projects.
- Responsible for tracking & review of verification data for all the projects.
- Participate in Risk Assessment activities (e.g. DFMEAs & PFMEAs) and continuous improvement activities.
- Drive necessary projects and/or meetings to enhance the quality awareness within the organization.
- Bachelor / Master / Computer Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Robotic & Automation Engineering, or related fields
- Experience in LabView application & NI instruments are a MUST
- At least more than 5 years of working experience in software / hardware verification, black box testing, SIL, HIL, ATE & system integration testing.
- Experience in robotic home appliance will be advantage
- Strong analytical, technical writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a good understanding of electronics/power electronics circuitry and electronic hardware design
- Possess a good understanding of statistical tools. Knowledge in DFSS would be an advantage
- Able to create verification test plan according the design requirements for both electronic hardware & software.
- Able to understand the Schematic diagram and PCB layout.
- Able to understand the C/C++, assembly language, debug emulation, simulation tools of different chipsets
- Able to perform root cause analysis, risk/failure assessment to ensure products meet its reliabilities
- Experience in HALT/HASS/MEOST test is a plus