- Competitive + benefits
- Hullavington, Hullavington - United Kingdom
The Vehicle Packaging team requires a Lead Ergonomics for Dyson vehicle programme based in our new facility in Hullavington, Wiltshire.
- Lead Ergonomic definition of a range of vehicle programmes.
- Ownership of Human Factors attribute, representing at key stakeholder reviews.
- Set and define targets, methodology to virtually and physically sign off targets/trades.
- Engagement with Product Strategy to identify key benchmark vehicles and set future vehicle definition aspirations.
- Process ownership of Target set and sign off.
- Support vehicle concept and Package team in generating feasible solutions to meet attribute requirements.
- Ensure compliance to market regulatory and type approval requirements.
- For issues not easily resolved, ensure engagement of senior management to review options and suggest a design direction
- Prepare plans and presentations for key milestone events as required
- Lead, guide and mentor other members of the integration team as necessary.
- Work with other functional areas both internal and external to ensure system integration and compatibility.
What You Will Need:
A degree in Human Factors/Ergonomics or equivalent (other relevant engineering disciplines will be considered).
Relevant Automotive OEM or Transport OEM experience.
Demonstrable Ergonomics experience in a similar role.
Hands on experience of target setting based on assessment and known industry best practice.
A working understanding of vehicle design and challenges.
- Proven ability to lead a team of engineers, designers and analysts.
- Able to liaise with Product Design and systems engineering teams to analyse data, identify risk and work on resolutions.
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues in an appropriate, concise and accurate fashion, both in writing and verbally.
27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
Performance related bonus
Free on-site parking
Lift share scheme
Subsidised café and restaurants
Discount on Dyson machines