- United Kingdom
Accountabilities• Previous practical experience on professional driving simulators is mandatory.
• Create simulated scenarios for the development and verification of advanced HMI
• Create and maintain simulation documentation including requirements, procedures, plans, and reports
• Development of software tools for performing metric evaluations
• Analyse and visualise simulation test data
• Ensure data synchronisation between simulator and other equipment (e.g. eye-tracking, physiological measurements)
• Support the design of user trials in order to validate HMI concepts
• Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any other related subject or working experience.
• Experience in developing use cases, test procedures and metrics for driving simulators.
• Experience with Usability – Driver Distraction – Ergonomics Testing.
• Ability to communicate complex technical issues in an appropriate, concise and accurate fashion visually and in writing / verbally.
• Be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment.
• Excellent team-working skills.
• Experience in HMI (Human Machine Interaction).
•27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
•Pension scheme •Performance related bonus
• Free on-site parking
•Discounts on Dyson machines
•Private Medical and Dental