- Hullavington - United Kingdom
Responsible for delivery of Advanced Driver Assistance System commodities (ADAS) within the quality, cost and timing constraints identified within the programme.
• Lead internal cross functional team (PMST)
• Work with Electrical & Systems Engineering teams to integrate ADAS system into wider vehicle architecture.
• Line management responsibility for Safety Systems Engineer (shared workload with Safety Electronics PMST) , giving technical direction and workload priorities
• Develop platform / long term strategy for ADAS / autonomy.
• Project manage the sourced supplier to deliver components that meet all N526 engineering and programme targets.
• Review, control and report financial status of commodities.
• Assist test and validation analysis activities, report and recommend actions
• 5+ years experience working as PMST leader in the automotive environment
• Good Engineering knowledge / experience
• Experience working in cross functional teams to deliver complex commodities.
• Experience of use of formal Failure mode (e.g., FMEA QHR) and problem solving methodology (e.g. 6 Sigma, 8D, PSS) to ensure robust designs, find root cause and resolve complex issues.
• Good interpersonal skills and able to integrate with wider commodity delivery teams.
• Good negotiation / persuasion techniques and confident to present to Senior Management.
• Strong project management skills.
• Experience delivering with active safety / ADAS systems on at least 1 complete vehicle programme.
• Experience working in delivery of specific area of safety attribute
• Basic CAD skills to enable packaging of owned hardware • Wider safety commodity experience.
•27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
•Performance related bonus
• Free on-site parking
•Discounts on Dyson machines
•Private Medical and Dental