- Information Technology, Security and Risk
- Bristol, Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Our Cyber Security team It’s no secret that our intellectual property is massively critical to our success. But how do we keep it from the prying eyes of the bad guys? Dyson’s Global Cyber Security department works effectively to keep our secrets secret and secure our crown jewels using advanced technologies to stay one step ahead of the game. We use pragmatic approach to transform cyber security to enhance our business resilience to better manage potential cyber disruption.
- The major focus of this role is to manage our global Enterprise Security Architecture team, ensuring that cyber security is thoughtfully designed and implemented based on best in class Enterprise Security Architecture.
- Your security solutions will be world class and will protect our most important assets – our customers and our intellectual property - whilst ensuring that our network, infrastructure systems, applications, information are securely protected.
- Your aim will be friction-less security, enabling the business to achieve their output and goals through fit-for-purpose security solutions and a strong cyber security culture, whilst delighting the people who use our products.
- Alongside the above, you'll also be responsible for the development, implementation, communication, maintenance and governance of the cyber security strategy, technical architecture and road maps for Enterprise Security Architecture.
- Working as part of the Enterprise Security Leadership team, you will become the trusted adviser of Cyber Security expertise in your areas, pro-actively providing security leadership and guidance to business divisions, projects and 3rd parties.
- Responsible for developing enterprise security architecture, infrastructure hardening, security best practice and security consulting on cyber security elements of business and IT-led initiatives.
- You will need to build rapport quickly and project confidence in your actions and recommendations. Throughout your tasks you will ensure your recommended solutions are cost effective, observe industry good practice, exhibit appropriate security governance, and that the technologies you choose are adequately implemented and secured to support the needs of the business.
- Cultivate core relationships between internal stakeholders and external partners and other third-party entities that support Dyson for handling sensitive data. Lead a team of Enterprise Security Architects, setting team direction and objectives which align with business goals.
- Plan, research, design and build robust security architectures for new IT and business-led projects.
- We seek applications from individuals with an exceptional track-record of managing global Enterprise Security Architecture team, encompassing a range of responsibilities including security architecture design and target model development, roadmaps planning, solution integrations to deploy fit-for-purpose security capabilities based on Dyson’s risk appetite.
- Expert knowledge and hand-on implementation experience specific to Enterprise security (Zero Trust principals, Network & Infrastructure Security, Application Security in SDLC, Secure Cloud & Mobility (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CDN), Data/Database Security).
- Strong understanding of IT Security Controls (FW/IPS/IDS/DDOS, NGAV/EDR/MDR, Identifty Access Management, User Behaviour Analytics, Data Loss Prevention, Application Security Design & Integration, Secure Cloud implementation, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of industry standard frameworks (ISO 2700x, NIST, TOGAF, IRAM, ITIL, etc.), best practices (CIS, SANs, CSA, OWASP) and regulations (PCI DSS, GDPR, China CSL, etc).
- Experience of supporting project teams with high and low-level security consultancy, design and delivery, with a wide-ranging understanding of security considerations across key technologies across market-leading solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing Enterprise Security Architecture Target Model in large organization.
- Ability to evaluate & articulate risks, develop consensus, raise awareness and provide thoughtfully considered security solutions to various key business stakeholders.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.