- Manufacturing and tooling
- Singapore - Singapore
We are looking for a Senior Equipment Engineer to join our team in Singapore
- Minimise equipment downtime with Best-In-Class indices for OEE, MTBF, Yield, etc.
- Execute effective PM & production line support.
- Develop a competent technical support team & minimize reliance on equipment suppliers technical support.
- Develop the necessary technical competencies and equipment capabilities to meet operational performance targets within the approved equipment budget
- Establish plans and strategies to meet and surpass manufacturing performance indices (eg OEE, MTBF, Yield, etc), set targets/goals and projects for the section to reduce defects, minimize scrap, asset cost per unit
- Provide guidance and training to the maintenance team in order to enhance the effectiveness of trouble shooting and knowledge sharing.
- Ensure smooth start up of new equipment together with manufacturing engineers and equipment vendors
- Establish all equipment specifications, troubleshooting and PM procedures, and ensure their compliance with corporate & regulatory requirements and procedures.
- Liaise with equipment vendors and spare parts suppliers continuously to develop new methods to achieve low cost maintenance system and cost excellence
- Manage equipment servicing contracts with suppliers.
- Lead and drive the team to participate in all continuous improvement projects related to cost, quality, utilization & productivity using Six-Sigma or similar applicable methodology such as Cpk, FMEA, TPM, Lean, etc.
- Possess a Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics/ Electronics Engineering or equivalent discipline
- come with minimum 5 - 8 years working experience in the field of Automation and Equipment Engineering
- Be proficiency in automated equipment troubleshooting techniques and preventive maintenance methodology
- Have good knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems
- Be able to read and understand mechanical blueprints and electronic schematics
- Need to be have strong problem-solving & analytical skills, as well as good knowledge in Cpk & statistics
- Possess good leadership/presentation/communication/team building skills
- Be self motivated, hands on and a good team player
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have demonstrated your ability to design and implement effective systems, processes and information/reporting mechanisms