- Sales Account Management
- Seoul - South Korea
About the role
The primary focus of the eCommerce Sr.executive is to set, operate and improve e-contents in-line w/ sales strategy. They will be required to engage with internal Sales, Marketing and related group functions to develop right contents and activities then implement these across marketplace.
E-Commerce Channel Digital Marketing
Set right media plan to build sufficient quality & quantity of traffic into our shops
Optimize best fit SEM strategy, relevant visuals & assets with claims in-line with objectives
Track & analyse e-fundamentals’ improvements and each KBD (Key Business Driver) elements’ combinations linking to sell-out
Track & analyse shoppers journey path and improve each stage
Support Sr. eCommerce managers in terms of operations and business related matters
E-Commerce Channel Operating
Build & Update Brand and promotion page in-line w/ company strategy
Manage & plan right internal OSB (Order, Shipping, Billing) process co-working w/ finance & logistic teams
E-Commerce Channel Sales
Forecast total year P&L for accountable channels
Build sufficient conversion drive plan into campaigns
Execute campaigns on eRetailers’ platforms working with external parties
Take accountability of total year P&L of accountable channels
Disciplined work process
Establish strongest possible relationships with partners
Find right process to fix things needed improvement
Fulfill other duties as required
Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
Fix things that you can see need fixing
Identify problems and find solutions.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant business related field
- Minimum 4 years and Maximum 6years eCommerce operating experience required; some of which must be with a strong consumer brand
- Strong digital media marketing & sales experience
- Experience of creating change, challenging the status quo, establishing a product category or brand with entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong hands-on operating skills, especially in brand equity delivery contents on marketplace.
- External & instore media planning
- Marketplace back-end operating knowledge.
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong team player capable of building and motivating teams.
BenefitsDyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.