- Seoul - South Korea
About the role
As Digital Activation Executive, you will be responsible for all executions on Digital medias for one or more product categories/campaigns. You will be responsible for coordinating the digital presence across all channels and make sure that we digitally support the strategic marketing direction. You will also have ownership for marketing data analysis within digital media.
While deploying digital media executions in collaboration with our media agency you will ensure that brand KPIs are achieved in conjunction with our eCommerce targets in a cost-efficient way. Next to a close collaboration with our media agency, marketing and eCommerce team you will be challenging ongoing performance based on data insights and look for new ways to increase the efficiency of our marketing activities.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Implement and optimise your category campaigns with military precision
- Translate annual time plan into implementational timeline and ensure all parties follow this
- Ensure that insights from digital attribution is adapted in an appropriate time frame to your category activity. Support the paid media lead to incorporate insights / needs from Category teams that are fed into the actual executions.
- Use historic data to set KPIs that deliver iterative improvement of all digital activity and work with Mindshare and FAST Hub to deliver continued improvement of campaigns in flight
- Own, reconcile and manage all relevant BBI lines, ensure invoices are paid in a timely fashion.
- Own the digital strategy for your categories NPD launches - ensure that global guidelines are adapted to best fit Korea requirements. Push for mix of continuation innovation but not at the expense of insight and learnings from previous launches.
- Utilise first and third-party data sources effectively and efficiently across all your campaigns. Work with Mindshare and FAST Hub to continually push for the innovation and updates to partners you need to see to the strategy based on your category needs.
- Work with direct and FAST to build out relevant GA audience segments to ensure that we are using the Google stack to its full potential.
- Feed into annual, quarterly category briefs (media, creative and influencer) to ensure digital learnings and innovation are first and foremost.
- Responsible of day-to-day optimizations of digital executions in order to achieve the objectives and KPIs set for every campaign
· +3-5years in Media agency or in-house experience in paid/owned/media
· Demonstrated solid experience in Digital Marketing role, client side or agency
· Proven ability to project manage and drive projects from conception through implementation and to analyse post-campaign results
· Solid knowledge of all digital marketing channels, tactics and their roles
· Experience using digital analytics tools and Content Management Systems beneficial
· Passionate about digital, always looking to learn the most cutting-edge methodologies in web marketing and in e-Commerce.
· Well organized with proficient time management skills and ability to prioritize and multitask with shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong communication skills in both English and Korean.
· Proactive approach and attention to detail a must.
· Energetic and self-starter, able to work as part of a team, but also work independently.
· Ability to work calmly under pressure, work to tight deadlines and manage competing priorities.
· Ability to manage own workload, work autonomously and as part of a team
· Advanced Microsoft suite
Dyson monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a Dyson career. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.#LI-DYSON
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.