- Base + performance based bonus + competitive benefits
- Singapore - Singapore
This is a junior to mid-level Accounting position to support the Dyson Southeast Asia region, mainly focusing on Accounting, Treasury, Tax and Statutory Reporting with opportunity for career progression.
The role sits within the Sales & Markets division and reports to the Senior Finance Manager for SEA.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
Post and ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported as per SFRS and GAAP.
Manage Direct Tax – Evaluation of Current and proposed transactions as per Singapore Income Tax Act and International Transactions as per Transfer Pricing Norms, TDS payments, Quarterly TDS Returns, Annual Corporate Tax Returns, Transfer Pricing Returns, Annual Assessments
Manage GST Compliances – Evaluation of Current and proposed transactions for GST Impact, Monthly Reconciliations with Books, Filing of Returns, GST Payments and Assessments
Liason with internal Treasury & Banks, manage Working Capital position, efficient deployment of idle funds, Hedging of exposures in foreign currency.
Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions including monthly general ledger reconciliations and ensure reconciling items are addressed and disposed of in appropriate timeframes
Review of Asset accounting & Management
Capital Budgeting and Fixed Assets Accounting - Project Appraisals, Financial data for Asset Requisition preparation, Approval of Asset Requisitions
Coordinating preparation of annual statutory financial statements and liaison with Statutory auditors for on time completion and filing with no material adjustments
Ensure Internal controls are in place to ensure no material weaknesses or significant deficiencies in the overall control environment
Ensure compliance with Dyson’s documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- 3-5 years' experience in Accounts and Taxation
- Experience in SAP
- Qualified CA (Must), Big-4 experience
- Willing to do basic Accounting tasks
- Inclination and passion to contribute to the Start-up phase of the organization
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with Direct Retail / Sales & Distribution industry
- 1st or 2nd attempt qualified
- Exposure of working in a MNC