- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
About the roleDue to rapid top-line growth at Dyson, capex across the organisation has seen rapid double-digit growth and is expected to continue at this pace over the next 5 years. There is an increasing requirement for detailed capex and depreciation reporting and analysis both to the global support functions – Estates, IT, Security, Corporate Social Responsibility and the Executive leadership team. Global Overheads accounts for half of all capex across Dyson and we additionally report on overall capex and depreciation across the business
- Managing monthly Capex management reporting, forecasting and planning for the Global Estates, Security, Corporate Social Responsibility functions and overall Dyson capex reporting for the Executive leadership team
- Managing monthly Depreciation reporting, forecasting and planning to cover all Global Overheads and reporting for the Executive leadership team
- Alongside the Global Overheads Capex finance business partner and the IT finance team provide business partnering support to the Global Overheads team
- Supporting the Senior finance manager with 5-year capex and depreciation planning for Global Overheads functions
- Provide cover for junior finance analyst performing Global Overheads balance sheet reconciliations and reporting for the Dyson Foundation.
- Provide ad-hoc analytical and business case support to the Senior Finance Manager and Head of Global overheads
- Support transformation and efficiency projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Global overhead finance team
- Global Overheads Finance Director
- Group Finance Director
- Finance teams including financial reporting, Market finance, Operations finance
- Global support functions business heads
Financial rigour, strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential for this role. Working with different functions across the business, this is a highly visible role that represents a great opportunity to develop a thorough understanding of Dyson.
- Highly competent with Excel including data manipulation, building reports using pivot tables, vlookups etc.
- Curiosity and problem-solving skills, with determination and perseverance to push changes through
- Strong communication, with ability to influence and use financial information to provide insight to non-finance managers
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to analyse data and trends
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Qualified Accountant.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.