- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Accurate planning, delivery and reporting of GB Retail KPIs, through effective business partnering of key GB 3rd Party Retail accounts.
Accountabilities1. Business partner to key GB 3rd Party retail accounts.
- Develop deep commercial understanding for key accounts, with an awareness of their strategic role within GB.
- Identify drivers of Gross Margin delivery, providing value-adding insight to optimise plans.
- Creation and ongoing tracking of customer P&Ls.
- Maintain continuous dialogue and collaboration with national account managers, guiding them through internal processes and upskilling their financial expertise.
- Aligning key stakeholders to risks where appropriate.
2. Facilitate monthly business planning cycle to ensure accurate forecasting, down to Gross Margin.
- Ensure key accounts have accurate, up to date forecasts available in-line with planning timelines, including sales out, sales in, terms and promotional spend. Support in preparation for key meetings.
- Provide Anaplan support to national accounts, escalating issues and feedback to governance board when required.
- Support maintenance of master data where required.
- Support category preparation for monthly LE meetings.
3. Support the management of terms governance and trade promotions process
- Apply “pay-for-performance” principles to terms, holding customers to account and escalating where appropriate.
- Minimise value of outstanding customer deductions.
- Support in development of new customer terms, providing data driven insight to optimise investments.
- Ensure compliance to global delegated authorities matrix.
4. Month end financial reporting
- Reconciliation of customer spend, including terms.
- Timely journal preparation and postings, accurate at product level.
- Timely quantification of further risks and opportunities.
- Variance analysis of actuals to plan.
5. Fulfil other duties
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and information as necessary.
You will have very strong Excel skills including practical application of pivot tables, and lookups. You will possess a strong track record of analysis in a business and financial environment and a record of performance under a dynamic commercial environment.
- Strong analytical skills, conversant with market research and data sources
- Good presentation and persuasive skills
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Experience of SAP, Business Warehouse, Anaplan would be advantageous
- Good customer and cross functional interface capabilities
- Good communication and team skills
- Maintaining attention to detail whilst seeing the over-arching commercial context
- Objective, enthusiastic, committed, flexible.
- Ability to work in multi-functional environment and influence a number of stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining quality
- Self-motivated, independent, dynamic and results-driven
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines