- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Operational Costs – Non project:
- Headcount Approval Process – Manage headcount within the IT Opex cost centres ensuring new headcounts are in budget / LE.
- Forecast / LE Reviews – Key support for BP by preparing files checking that integrity is maintained, and compiling a full risk and opportunity analysis by cost centre.
- Opex Savings / Business Cases – Work with the BP to identify and challenge potential savings to be made in current BAU activities within IT Globally.
- Global Cost Control – Pull together monthly report on global IT costs, identify variances and review before presenting to the BP.
- Budget – Act as the main point of contact for lower value cost centres within Group IT.
- Cost Centre / Project Managers – Be seen as first point of contact to support them.
- Consolidate LE – Support in the consolidation of the LE on a quarterly basis.
Month End Activities:
- Headcount – Validate headcount for Capex / Opex areas including Perms and Contractors
- Travel – Confirmation of travel of FCM and Taxis are charged / allocated correctly.
- Accruals & Prepayments – Ensure new prepayments are added to spreadsheet and LE files updated where appropriate. Accruals should be released as soon as possible and an analysis of accruals to be supplied into monthly IT Global review meeting to escalate.
- PO Compliance – Be the first port of contact to validate PO’s to ensure they are coded correctly thus cutting down the need for journaling after the event.
- Assessment Cycles / Recharges- Become the expert in the area and own the process.
- Process change- be able to identify process improvements in all areas above and come up with workable solutions for process change to drive efficiency and productivity
- Working across Finance- be able to work with stakeholders across Finance to enact process improvements and ensure they are fit for purpose.
Skills• Part or Qualified Accountant• Strong financial accounting and analysis background• Academically minded and detail orientated• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills• High levels of integrity• Strong technical skills• A strong ability to demonstrate a commercial aptitude• An aptitude to develop systems and processes which drive efficiencies• Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders• Ability to successfully influence and contribute to key decision making• Drive for results• Ability to work to strict reporting deadlines• Proactive approach to a business• Flexible in approach with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines