- Stockholm - Sweden
In this role you will be an integral part of the Dyson Nordics finance team during an exciting period of business growth. You will interact closely with the sales teams to develop an expert understanding of the commercial drivers of volume and margin; helping the business understand how to maximise margin generation. You will also support our drive to improve profitability through analysis of our key efficiency metrics, delivering insightful analysis to the MD and the leadership team that facilitates change.
The finance team plays a key part in the businesses commercial success. We provide vital business partnering support across all functions, including: Sales, Marketing, Operations, and HR. It’s also responsible for creating and monitoring the framework of financial processes and controls that define how we operate financially, and providing performance insights through reporting and analysis that influence how we operate commercially.
· Owns financial forecasting and month end actuals for volume through to margin
· Responsible for back office system setup for pricing conditions for Finished Goods and Spares & Accessories; brings control to pricing, ensuring back office is aligned for Dyson Direct sales working closely with the Direct Business Analyst
· Finance Business Partner (FBP) to the Sales and Direct teams; captures customer terms in systems and configures the Rebate Management Module with output from ad-hoc business partnership and Customer Business Reviews to ensure accuracy of monthly GM analysis; manages the back margin compensation process
· Compiles the story of the P&L down to margin each month; reconciles GMPU to forecast, simply articulates variance drivers; delivers commercial insight with assistance from the Business Analysts
· Collates accurate in-month sales forecast, ensures consideration of risks from stock and customer credit, collaborates with Finance Analyst and the S&OP team to generate profit projection output for a ‘no surprises’ month end
· Adds value through putting spotlight on efficiency; reports on local cost of acquisition by channel and customer; business partners marketing team to establish efficiency metrics for large marketing campaigns and facilitates measurement against targets, supports the business to understand how to improve efficiency of spend
· Supports the Finance team lead with project delivery in margin and efficiency areas
· Qualified accountant, 2yrs+ PQE
· Excellent analytical ability – comfortable assimilating and interpreting data and information to draw out meaningful insight and conclusions, and capable of using this to influence decision making.
· Both competent and confident when presenting information, in particular when presenting financial information to senior non-finance stakeholders. Written communication style is clear and concise.
· Flexible and pragmatic in approach; balances areas requiring focus with recognition of the importance of avoiding unnecessary delays to progress.
· Energetic and engaging with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude; a problem solver.
· Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues; a team player and proven business partner.
· IT skills: proficient in MS Office suite; demonstrable willingness to learn SAP, Anaplan and OneStream (training provided).
· Discount on Dyson products
· Health and Fitness allowance