- Stockholm - Sweden
In this role you will be the leader of the Dyson Nordics finance team during an exciting period of business growth and change. You will interact closely with all teams within the local market developing value-adding business partnering relationships as well as being a member of the market lead team; providing an opportunity to shape the business. You will also have responsibility for developing the local finance team which consists of two direct reports, a further two ‘dotted-line’ reports will also require coaching and development. This role offers the opportunity to create a best-in-class market finance function.
The finance team plays a key part in the businesses commercial success. We provide vital business partnering support across all functions, including: Sales, Marketing, Operations, and HR. It’s also responsible for creating and monitoring the framework of financial processes and controls that define how we operate financially, and providing performance insights through reporting and analysis that influence how we operate commercially.
· Coach and develop Dyson finance capability of direct and dotted-line reports; support team career development and maximise potential through objectives and performance conversations; achieve team cohesion
· Head-to-head business partner with local teams and County Manager; drives leadership team to form business performance management process that supports Blueprint achievement and results delivery
· Pivot-point of head-to-head/FD relationships with Group & EU Central Finance teams; collaborates on pan-European initiatives with Europe finance leaders, builds internal network and leverages it to harmonise processes
· Ownership and delivery of financial process improvement road-map; leads finance work stream delivery in business change projects; aligns priorities to the Blueprint and cascades to team
· Establish and drive local reporting heartbeat; lay process foundations that accommodate business growth; build confidence among wider team to engage finance team as a trusted and supportive adviser
· Provides proactive business support, identifies barriers to execution, resolves, and inputs feedback into improvement plans; effects change.
· Qualified accountant, 6yrs+ PQE
· Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues; a team player, proven business partner and experienced team leader and developer.
· Flexible and pragmatic in approach; balances areas requiring focus with recognition of the importance of avoiding unnecessary delays to progress; acts swiftly and smartly to resolve conflicts.
· Energetic and engaging with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude; a problem solver.
· Excellent analytical ability – comfortable assimilating and interpreting data and information to draw out meaningful insight and conclusions, and capable of using this to influence decision making.
· IT skills: proficient in MS Office suite, financial systems experience and reporting capability. Training support available for SAP, OneStream, Anaplan.
· Both competent and confident when presenting information, in particular when presenting financial information to senior non-finance stakeholders. Written communication style is clear and concise.
· Discount on Dyson products
· Health and Fitness allowance