- Stockholm - Sweden
About the roleIn this role you will be the leader of the Dyson Nordics finance team during an exciting period of business growth and change. You will interact closely with all teams within the local market developing value-adding business partnering relationships as well as being a member of the market lead team; providing an opportunity to shape the business. You will also have responsibility for developing the local finance team while collaborating within a larger cluster structure. This role offers the opportunity to create a best-in-class market finance function.
- Head-to-head business partner with local teams and County Manager; drives leadership team to form business performance management process that supports Blueprint achievement and results delivery (1)
- Pivot-point of relationships with Group , EU Finance teams; collaborates on pan-European initiatives with Europe finance leaders, builds internal network and leverages it to harmonise processes across Benelux&Nordics cluster.
- Establish process governance across Nordics Organizations within areas of performance management and commercial business partnering
- Leads efficiency and resource allocation initiatives across Nordics business
- Leads finance work stream delivery in business change projects; aligns priorities to the Blueprint and cascades to team
- Coach and develop Dyson finance capability of direct reports; support team career development and maximise potential through objectives and performance conversations;
- Establish and drive local reporting heartbeat; lay process foundations that accommodate business growth; build confidence among wider team to engage finance team as a trusted and supportive adviser
- Provides proactive business support, identifies barriers to execution, resolves, and inputs feedback into improvement plans; effects change.
About youYou will be a qualified accountant with proven Commercial business partnering and Financial Planning experience. The ability to develop strong, lasting relationships within finance and across functions will be imperative to your success, as is flexibility and pragmatism in your approach. Dyson operates incredibly quickly, therefore we need you to be able to prioritise effectively thus avoiding unnecessary delays and able to act swiftly and smartly to resolve conflicts.
We need you to be comfortable assimilating and interpreting data and information to draw out meaningful insight and conclusions, and be capable of using this to influence decision making by presenting information in a competent and confident manner to non-finance senior stakeholders. We can provide training on SAP, OneStream and Anaplan but you'll need to be proficient in MS Office alongside financial systems experience and reporting capability.
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.