- Information Technology
- Bristol - United Kingdom
About the roleWe're looking for people who are always looking to make things more efficient – code, ways of working, tools – and who can collaborate with others in a productive and positive way. If you join us, you’ll be joining a team of people across development, quality, infrastructure and support. We’re agile - but not in a rigid way, we adapt to our environment. Our greenfield projects have fully embraced continuous integration and delivery – but there’s plenty still to do!
- Experience working with web technologies Good understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Git source control Experience writing unit tests (eg. Jasmine/jUnit+Mockito)
- Exposure to modern UI libraries (React/Vue/Angular) Exposure to automation test frameworks (eg. Selenium)
- City centre location 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension schemes
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Lift share scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.