- Retail (Head Office)
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
In this role you will be the glue between Dyson’s market retail teams and the internal stakeholder matrix including design, development, IT, legal, procurement, production, security, and retail marketing. As such, strong project management skills and an ability to work with team members across a broad range of regions and experience levels is required.
The Global Store Implementation Manager will understand construction and fixture drawings, and will be able to feedback into the business on areas of weakness or improvements across the design and delivery phase.
- Previous experience delivering retail systems / spaces
- Project Management experience and an ability to run multiple projects concurrently whilst mitigating risk to delivery and cost
- Strong reporting capability focusing on cost, risk, progress.
- Third party Vendor Management
- Experience working internationally is desirable
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Free on-site gym
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines