- Paris - France
The role at Dyson
HR Business Partners at Dyson play an important role in facilitating and leading strategic change across their functional area.
Reporting to the EU HR Director, you will provide effective business partnering to South Europe (approx. 300 people).
You will play an integral part in driving the people agenda, supporting organisation development to ensure the right roles, capabilities and commitment are in place to deliver against our ambitious strategy.
The role in South Europe:
The role is covering 3 countries – France, Spain and Italy.
You will manage a team of 3 HRBPs based in each country and pick up the wider HR team in France (Office management and HR Admin Manager).
• Business partnering – work in collaboration with the local LT. Provide support, coaching and challenge to deliver actions that’ll drive people and organisation performance, including development of their own leadership.
• People plans – Develop and integrate the people dimension into business plans and support delivery of the global People Blueprint. Highlight the implications of business goals and ensure plans in place to tackle risks, challenges and opportunities over the short and long term. Ensure the right capabilities, frameworks and ways of working are in place to deliver
• Talent acquisition - Work with Centres of Expertise and local agencies to ensure effective hiring strategies; ensure teams are recruiting for the future as well as the now; and build the Dyson employer brand globally.
• Performance management – Develop and champion high performance culture across your area. Coach, influence, up-skill and encourage senior leaders to provide clear direction, and line managers to provide continuous goal clarity, feedback and development.
• Core HR service – Ensure legal compliances in labour law. Implement group and local HR policies and ensure a proper follow-up. Tae in charge admin follow-up and reporting (incl HRIS support). In France you will directly pick up with the local work council (DUP).
• Degree calibre; Good HR professional credentials.
• You will have previous experience as a true HR generalist where you have provided both operational and strategic HR support to a business in a global, matrixed organisation.
• HR partnering experience - typically supporting professional client groups (who enjoy logic, process and detail) with past experience of engaging and influencing stakeholders.
• Experienced at working with speed, pragmatism and professionalism, ideally in an entrepreneurial culture.
• As our HR Business Partner for Benelux you will have extensive HR experience operating as a generalist key contact for line managers/leaders
• You will have experience of working with senior leaders in a Centralised or head office environment, or experience as a business partner in a local market
• As a true business partner you will be commercially astute, as well as business focused. You will have tangible experience of using HR data and metrics to draw business insights to drive clear actions of improvement
• You will have strong communication skills, and have the ability to build strong business relationships, as well the ability to influence and negotiate with key stakeholders
• As our HR Business Partner you will have great coaching and mentoring skills and a passion for developing people
Competencies & skills
• Open, practical, pragmatic and multi-tasking. Able to balance a high volume of conflicting priorities and works with energy and pace.
• Good credible and professional with stakeholders, with immediate positive impact.
• Great relationship builder: connects effectively across a range of professional leaders and personalities, and can works effectively across boundaries and networks
• Intellectually agile: Happy to start the day on basics admin duties and finish it having a meaningful conversation with key stakeholder
• Great delivery management: happy to get stuck in to the detail, creates energy and mobilises others (with and without direct line authority) to deliver against goals and projects, ensuring work is completed efficiently and effectively.
• Results driven. Tenacious and determined to get things done in the face of ambiguity and even opposition
• Resilient and tough; bounces back when knocked.