- £Competitive + bonus + package
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
To develop and deliver a programme of internal communications which inspires and engages our people globally. This role is instrumental in keeping people across Dyson on-top of our Blueprint (our annual strategy), sharing stories that feed our culture, and communicating news both good and bad.
What you’ll be doing –
• Deliver Dyson’s internal communications programme to inspire our people about Dyson’s technology, philosophy, leadership and performance.
• Develop and execute our internal communications calendar, content and platforms of communication - including daily intranet updates, bi-monthly newsletters, monthly company meetings, as well as annual conferences for Dyson’s global leaders.
• Provide daily council to our senior leaders on the messaging for organisation-wide announcements and longer term horizon scanning – helping them share news in a factual, enjoyable way with our people globally.
• Work hand-in-hand with our South East Asia Communications Manager, and wider global team, to ensure we have consistent internal communications across our main sites. And you will work with our communications teams globally to ensure messages reach all our people.
• Lead a small team of internal communications specialists, with responsibility for their weekly priorities, quarterly objectives and longer term career development.
What we’d like to see from you –
• Internal Communications: Experience of managing internal communications and employee engagement, ideally in a fast growing, global, commercial organisation. Ideally with a deep interest in technology.
• Languages desirable. Evidence of strong written communications is essential.
• Strong project management and leadership skills: with outstanding organisational, budget management and planning skills.
What we can offer you -
· 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays
· Private medical and dental cover
· Life assurance
· Yearly bonus and pay review
· Pension scheme
· Dyson machine discount
· Free sports centre
· Subsidized cafes