- $ Competitive
- Supply Chain and Logistics
- Singapore - Singapore
Reporting to the Head of Global Logistics, this role is responsible for the overall supply chain management for Singapore and potentially Malaysia and Thailand market. It includes organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Manage stock cycle counts to ensure physical stock is aligned with SAP quantity.
- Manage the performance of logistics service providers (LSPs) of different kinds, including international inbound transportation (air, ocean and cross-border), Singapore domestic distribution, last-mile e-commerce delivery, warehousing activities etc.
- Manage timely adjustment for return stock valuation.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments. Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse partner.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Explore cost and performance improvement opportunities, and lead the projects.
- Manage Singapore Quality, Trade Compliance, Import Customs requirements.
- Manage project implementation of regional/local initiatives in the region as assigned. Planned projects in the pipeline now cover areas around DG compliance, freight audit and pay, shipment visibility management etc.
- Organize assigned project and arrange the management activities in terms of quality, time, costs, information and organization.
- Compose exception reports/contingency plans when tolerance levels have been exceeded.
- A degree in Supply Chain or other relevant qualifications.
- LEAN / Six Sigma trained (preferred).
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience with regional exposure.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of supply chain & Warehouse management processes.
- Hands-on cross-functional and cross-cultural project management experience.
- Knowledgeable in SAP.