- Manufacturing and tooling, Project Management
- Calamba - Philippines
NPI / Project Management
Ensure that our products are well understood, and processes are robustly designed for mass manufacturing.
New Technology readiness and process integration / ramp up of future products and product / technology transfer to the CM
Vendor Selection / Audit for production equipment design and development and Technical liaison with external suppliers and internal departments
Identify internal and external resources required to support the product development schedule; work with department management to ensure that these resources are assigned to the project
Review and approve required documentation (equipment specifications, process flow, etc)
Keep HOD informed on progress of project, with agreed periodicity
Support Contract Manufacturing Operations through new line set-up, process and equipment effectiveness improvements and manufacturing engineering activities
Support ongoing production needs with process and PE development
Perform optimization and adaptation of process modules to optimize yield, cost and quality
Guide the ME team to develop and improve equipment, processes and testing
Coaching, Mentor and Develop Manufacturing Engineers within their respective teams
Drive development of CM Manufacturing Engineering team to support production needs, process improvements and new process / production line set-ups
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in manufacturing Engineering support experience related to electro-mechanical products with primary roles in assembly line equipment set-up, installation and buy-off
- Demonstrate Project Management Skills. PMP certification a plus
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the fundamentals of equipment, process and test Engineering.
- In depth Process and Manufacturing Engineering knowledge: DFx / DFM tools, PFMEA and Control Plan development, MSA, MTM1/2
- Demonstrate a thorough approach to reasoning and problem solving
- Demonstrate ability to work proactively, to identify issues and propose better solutions.
- Proficiency in Minitab, 3D CAD, Team Center, Labview is an advantage.
- Ability to plan ahead, prioritise tasks and coordinate with the work of others.
- Good at communicating at all levels.
- A well rounded mix of experimental, theoretical and design skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Program management capability in a fast pace and ever changing environment
- At least 5 years of working experience in automated production
- Mechanical background is a plus
- Ability to travel