- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
The Personal Care category launched in 2016, with the Supersonic Hairdryer. Cementing credibility within beauty was critical to success and the foundation of the category. In Q4 2018 we launched Airwrap, a multifunctional styling product which allowed us to move further into beauty and drive category awareness and focus on using Hair Health credentials to establish Dyson as a serious player in the Beauty sector.
The Personal Care Team is responsible for bringing our engineering, technology and products to life through our communication strategy; increasing brand awareness, brand advocacy and driving conversion. Like everything at Dyson, our experience & customer journey is designed with our consumers at the center. We work at pace which underpins are culture and ability to continually transform our business and marketing model.
Our aim is to create inspired and highly differentiated consumer experiences that amplify the pioneering technology we make.
2020 will bring new innovation to Dyson GB, we will continue to focus on the growth ambition whilst establish Dyson as a credible beauty brand with a true range proposition. The planning and execution of world class marketing plans to grow the Personal Category will be critical in delivering our forecast and vision for 2020.
Working closely with the Personal Care team, this role will work with a network of marketing colleagues based in Dyson’s global and local functions to shape the right plans & drive success in GB.
- Define and shape strategy to deliver a comprehensive communications plan to deliver growth for the category and sustain NPD momentum.
- Oversee forecasting to align with budgeting and demand planning for the category.
- Maximise the sales profitability of Dyson’s iconic Supersonic hair dryer.
- Lead and facilitate execution. Work collaboratively with distribution channels to shape JBP plans for each account.
- Ensure excellent execution is delivered online and in-store with upweighted execution at peak across all channels.
- Partner with Digital Marketing team to ensure optimisation of Digital marketing techniques in premium environments; this includes Social, YouTube, Programmatic Display and Search.
- Work with the CRM & Own social team to deliver direct marketing activity to drive awareness and acquisition.
- Be the category advocate, develop the ambition and ideas needed to get the best commercial results.
- Engage with Dyson risks and opportunities and operate with the category’s overall commercial agenda at heart.
- Foster strong collaborative working relationships across all functions (internally & externally) and categories.
- Solid marketing background with proven experience on launching new products into market.
- Mandatory to have had experience of brand management i.e. simultaneous management of product marketing and communications.
- Ideally experience with a premium brand or in a beauty environment.
- Strong knowledge of traditional and digital media.
- Ability to engage with and motivate people. Strong analytical skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to plan and deliver strategic initiatives
- A visible passion for product & beauty
- Effective communicator
- 27 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount on Dyson machines
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants