- Manufacturing and tooling
- Carmelray Industrial Park II Calamba Laguna, Calamba - Philippines
To accelerate new model/line setup, qualifications and ramp utilizing existing manpower and equipment, identifying and acquiring any additional resources required (if any), and coordinating with SAM and RDD counterparts for faster resolution of any and all NPI-related issues.
- – ensure that all engineers under him/her has enough information, skills, and motivation to do their tasks. Allocate the right number of engineers to products and lines based on existing requirements.
- Identify all needed resources for the team to properly complete their tasks at the right time and at the right quality of work. Review all costs related to the completion of tasks and ensure that no excessive expenses are being incurred.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Engineering, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in manufacturing industry.
- Strong technical background in assembly manufacturing is an advantage.
- Extensive experience is required on problem-solving tools and methodologies, e.g. 8D, 6Ms, 5 Whys, 5S, GR&R, DOE, etc.
- Must be at least Green Belt Six Sigma trained and certified. Highly skilled in Minitab.
- Analytical and data driven with an ability to generate a concise argument to support their views.
- Analytical mindset and attention to detail is a must
- Strong leadership and people-management skills.
- Highly fluent in the English language, both written and verbal. Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge in motor manufacturing is an advantage