- $ Competitive
- Information Technology
What you will do...
- You will take ownership of requests and incidents logged via the local Service Desk, including those from the PLM Super User community and those re-directed from other Service Desks.
- You will monitor the local system, including multi-site tasks, translation services, and interfaces, troubleshooting any issues identified and working with the relevant team to resolve quickly.
- You will work closely with a number of different internal teams, including the PLM Solution team, the training team and the super user community where you will contribute to the continued development of operational support processes, future updates and changes.
- You will be proactive in identifying any improvements that can be made to the ways of working and system enhancements.
- You will help to manage the super user community and coordinate changes to business processes and Teamcenter configuration, working with them to solve any business problems with the available technology. This will include training, updates, maintenance communications, change investigations, prototyping and presentations to the user community.
- You will also be required to support any other Engineering software, when identified.
What you should have...
- You will have experience of Teamcenter or CAD and you will be responsible for resolving requests and incidents, along with providing support and guidance to other team members.
- Engineering experience.
- Application Support Experience.
- Experience of supporting and enhancing existing Teamcenter environments.
- Self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven.
- Inquisitive, proactive and innovative.
- Strong leader, able to guide and nurture business users.
- Ethical, personal integrity.
- Quick learner.
- Willing to be flexible in tasks and activities taken on.
- Thrives on change.
- Sensitive to cultural differences across Dyson Worldwide.
- Attention to detail without losing bigger picture.
- Ability to deliver under pressure.
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you’ll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.