- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
We are looking for a dynamic, data driven individual to join this team and take on the challenge of supporting Dyson Retail’s ambitious goals.
Dyson Retail, as one of the Global Estates Team’s internal clients, has established its own proposition over the last four years, opening a number of stores across the world. The ambition is to continue to grow Dyson’s own retail presence, increasing the footprint globally in line with Dyson’s long term vision. Global Estates and Retail PMO supports this expansion; providing governance, reporting and data management for the streamlined and value driven delivery of the retail store programme through a Google-based Project Delivery Platform.
The Global Estates Team provides support to all aspects of Dyson’s property portfolio, enabling the business to function in the most productive way by providing and maintaining best in class facilities.
About the role
- Govern and review all new project submissions to ensure accuracy, challenge where required and be available to answer queries.
- Maintain and issue a regular retail analysis report.
- Provide regular updates to all relevant stakeholders with regard to project and approval progress.
- Manage the project approval process to ensure that projects are responded to in a timely manner.
- Maintain records and manage information flow, gathering portfolio data and translating into management information.
- Raise flags and communicate concerns to unlock delays etc…
- Ensure compliance with processes to drive towards consistency.
- Be a ‘Super User’ of the Project Delivery Management System (PDMS), providing support and training to Global Market teams, Dyson internal functions and External PM’s and all new PDMS users.
- Use experience of historic projects to continually improve process for the future.
- Resolve or escalate issues and snags that arise from internal or third party users of the PDMS and act as a key point of contact.
- Where required, work with Dyson’s third party software developer to implement authorised changes to the system.
- Maintain the Dyson Capital Projects SharePoint site to include assisting external users with access requests.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Essential Technical Skills
- Relevant experience of business analysis in a global, dynamic and transformational business environment
- Expert in Microsoft Office 365, must include advanced Excel skills
- Experience working within SharePoint 365
- High level of experience in data analysis / presentation
- Able to translate technical information into business language
- Essential Personal Skills
- Inquisitive nature with a natural tendency towards interrogating data, challenging its source and interpreting its meaning / impact
- Proactive and capable of working at pace, use iniative to resolve problems.
- Strong communicator and capable of influencing people and facilitating progress. Be comfortable communicating at all levels of the business, up to CEO and across the globe.
- Experience of working with Google’s AppScripts programmes on Google-based delivery platforms.
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Lift share scheme
- Discount on Dyson machines
We are following the government guidelines regarding COVID19. At this time all interviews will be conducted via video or telephone. We’re taking these precautionary measures to protect both our employee and candidate wellbeing. Our Talent Acquisition team will work with you and provide further information as appropriate.