- Supply Chain and Logistics
- London - United Kingdom
Reporting to the Head of Planning, the Senior Planning Analyst will drive the analytics of the European planning data. Supported by the planning systems, he/she will focus on demand trends, range patterns, SKU patterns and product cannibalisation to improve the predictability of the business. This person supports key business decisions in regards to Demand Forecasting, New Product Launch Planning, Range Planning and SKU mix optimisation.
The ideal candidate has excellent analytical skills, a passion for crunching data to support business strategies and experience within a (supply chain) planning environment.
- Responsible sales forecasting based on statistical models and machine learning
- Creating demand models based on business insights research & sales analysis
- Partner with Commercial on quantitative patterns of promotions, seasonality and events
- Partner with Finance on establishing an integrated financial business forecasting
- Integrate demand signals and their quantitative effect on the overall sales forecast
- Determine and implement external influencers into a holistic forecasting model using machine learning or AI.
- A proven track record with at least 3-5 years of relevant analytics work
- Strong Academic record: Degree in Statistics/ Mathematics, Computer science, Operational research or related field.
- Ability to translate sales data to understandable trends and market patterns.
- Understanding and working knowledge of supply chain planning would be a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 27 days annual leave plus eight statutory bank holidays.
- Life assurance.
- Performance related bonus.
- Pension scheme.
- Dyson machine discount.
- Sports centre.
- Subsidized cafe and restaurants.