- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Electronics, Energy storage
- Singapore - Singapore
- Create and implement world leading designs to produce high quality products.
- Design of both mains and battery powered electronics to meet global product requirements.
Develop, test and documented designs using best engineering practice.
Take an active approach in the generation of ideas.
Communicate with other teams to ensure effective project delivery
- Degree or equivalent experience in electronic engineering or comparable discipline.
More than 2 years working experience in Electronic design industry or similar environment.
Experience in the design and development of motor drives, inverters, SMPS, and power electronics products.
Experience in Battery Management System and Secondary Battery Technologies is a plus.
Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
Able to communicate complex ideas to a range of experts in different fields.
Experience with circuit simulation and analysis.
Experience with PCB/schematic capture tools.
Able to understand the Schematic diagram and PCB layout.
Fluent in spoken and written English.
Demonstrate strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently or in a team.
Innovative problem solver willing to search for creativity.