- Singapore - Singapore
Working as part of the Global Privacy Team in Dyson Legal, you will take the lead on privacy compliance matters and activities across all of Dyson’s business and operations in the APAC region. You will also have the opportunity to support on global projects and initiatives.
Reporting to a Privacy Manager, you will provide prompt and professional advice to stakeholders on privacy compliance requirements to ensure that personal data is collected and used legally, ethically and responsibly.
· As a subject matter expert, provide prompt and professional privacy compliance advice to stakeholders across all of Dyson’s business and operations, with a focus on the APAC region.
· Act as the first point of contact for privacy-related matters escalated by stakeholders in the APAC region. This includes supporting stakeholders with the resolution of potential privacy incidents.
· Support the Global Privacy Team’s ongoing privacy compliance activities. This includes undertaking privacy assessments with stakeholders, planning and undertaking visits to Dyson Markets in the APAC region to assess privacy compliance and delivering training.
· Proactively monitor and analyse evolving laws, rules, regulations and guidance to help Dyson to maintain compliance and strategic alignment.
· Experience in a legal, compliance, auditing, risk management or governance role (at least 3 years).
· Strong knowledge of privacy and data protection laws and requirements in the APAC region and other key privacy-related regimes globally. This should be demonstrated with an appropriate qualification (e.g. CIPM, CIPP/E or CIPP/A).
· Experience in working with multiple stakeholders regionally or globally.
· Confidence in interpreting and applying legislation, advising on compliance requirements or working with risk or governance frameworks, policies or procedures.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong stakeholder management skills – ability to build trusted relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders.
· Proficiency in Chinese, Japanese or Korean – preferred.