- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
You will act as a Subject Matter Expert, providing prompt, professional advice to colleagues where necessary.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert, providing prompt, professional advice to colleagues where necessary
- Maintain and enhance privacy compliance requirements with the global organization.
- Support periodic review of applicable data protection policies in light of changes in laws, regulatory or organizational policy.
- Support data protection compliance reviews and oversee remediation activities.
- Support monitoring of system/processes development for privacy and data protection compliance.
- Support and the maintenance of vendor privacy due diligence and contractual safeguards.
- Monitoring and evaluation of evolving laws, rules, regulations and guidance to help maintain compliance and strategic alignment.
- Pro-actively conduct data protection impact assessments
- Responsible for timely processing of data subject rights requests and complaints
- Collaborate with colleagues across Dyson, including providing SME support to day-to-day queries
- Lead on BAU activities and act as point of escalation for all internal escalations
- Review and maintain data processing records (Art 30. GDPR)
SkillsYou will have prior experience of working as privacy subject matter expertise in a global organisation. And having worked within a legal, compliance or data protection role you would have built a sound working knowledge of privacy compliance requirements in key territories in which Dyson operates. This experience will also be backed up with an appropriate qualification (e.g. CIPP/E or CIPP/M).
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines