- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
Dyson are recruiting for a Senior Privacy Advisor. You will act as a Subject Matter Expert, providing prompt, professional advice to colleagues where necessary.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert, providing prompt, professional advice to colleagues where necessary
- Maintain and enhance privacy compliance requirements with the global organization.
- Support periodic review of applicable data protection policies in light of changes in laws, regulatory or organizational policy.
- Support data protection compliance reviews and oversee remediation activities.
- Support monitoring of system/processes development for privacy and data protection compliance.
- Support and the maintenance of vendor privacy due diligence and contractual safeguards.
- Monitoring and evaluation of evolving laws, rules, regulations and guidance to help maintain compliance and strategic alignment.
- Pro-actively conduct data protection impact assessments
- Responsible for timely processing of data subject rights requests and complaints
- Collaborate with colleagues across Dyson, including providing SME support to day-to-day queries
- Lead on BAU activities and act as point of escalation for all internal escalations
- Review and maintain data processing records (Art 30. GDPR)
- At least three (3) years’ experience in privacy, data protection, legal, or compliance role having worked with data protection laws in a global organization desirable but other relevant experience may be taken into account.
- Privacy certification preferred (e.g. CIPP/E, CIPP/T etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, able to communicate effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside of the company, tailoring messaging to audience
- High attention to detail
- Good time management and organization
- Capable of working independently, but within a team structure
- Ability to build trusted relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders
- Self-starter, confidence to independently seek resolutions to issues when appropriate
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Experience of managing other people and acting as a mentor to junior colleagues
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sport centre
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidized café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines