- Manufacturing and tooling
- Johor Bahru - Malaysia
- Support of new products and prototype assemblies
- DOE and evaluation of the new product to improve reliability performance of the product
- Develop and execute on Manufacturing Support Plans including product test plans, configuration definitions and test limits, and system test requirements with test engineering and quality/reliability, including production test strategy and manufacturing process instructions
- Evaluate new technologies and provide comprehensive risk assessment on cost, schedule, investment and impact while providing mitigation plans to cross-functional team to align on overall strategy
- Experience in multilayer ceramic processes
- Experience in developing and transferring products into high volume manufacturing
- Experience in mass electro/chemical processing, high volume, low mix batch manufacturing systems
- HTCC (High Temperature Co-Fire Ceramic) and multi-layer ceramic experience
- Knowledge and practical experience with PFMEA, GR&R, SPC and Process capability analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate and effectively interact with others.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Minimum 3 year experience in high volume manufacturing
- Bachelor degree in material science and engineering
- Preferably with experience from ceramic components industry