- $ Competitive
- Singapore - Singapore
The procurement team sits within the Manufacturing and operations unit and is one of the core functions of the company. The Dyson supply chain is highly complex. As a result any event affecting a supplier or key CM could have a direct effect on the ability to manufacture product. As Dyson is continuously developing and expanding globally, there is a need for a strategic overview of the core processes within procurement and supply chain.
- Developing the global procurement strategy and secure its implementation in the functional teams.
- Leading the procurement transformation activities and department wide projects to successful execution.
- Lead the internal governance of performance (meetings, KPI reporting, actions).
- Lead management reporting in timing and consistency.
- Further developing the risk management framework and governing its deployment by the functional teams.
- Creating and maintaining global procurement policies in alignment with the functional teams and stakeholders and governing its execution.
- Lead internal audits and the subsequent implementation of corrective actions.
- Continuous scanning of procurement organisation and processes for improvement potential and provide aligned proposals for action.
- Understanding market and stakeholder trends and proactively provide input to adjusting global policies and strategies.
- Building and maintaining relationships across whole organization, cross functionally.
- Close cooperation with Supply Planning, Operations and Manufacturing to align responsibilities and processes.
- Together with the GP Team, mentor, coach and develop team, recruit and retain top talent for future positions.
- Degree in Engineering, Business or other relevant qualifications.
- Minimum experience of 8 years working in a strategic procurement team ideally within a manufacturing or technology environment.
- Knowledge of risk management concepts, practices and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to solve complex problems that may not have one clear answer .
- Certification in Risk and/or Business Continuity Management (ideal).