- SGD Competitive Remuneration Package
- Mechanical Engineering, Research Engineering
- Singapore - Singapore
Senior Product Verification Engineers are responsible for development of the verification strategy (outline test methods, test facilities and align to product requirements) as well as reporting out on test readiness, test results and product technical risks of new complex projects
As part of the Dyson Test Team, you will play an integral part in determining how, when and where we verify new technologies and products to ensure designs are robust to real world conditions and achieve performance and satisfaction targets.
- You will lead key and complex product development projects in terms of performance and robustness verification testing, with deep knowledge of both in-house and internationally recognised test standards.
- You will liaise with research, design and marketing teams to identify and develop the verification strategy for new products and review new and existing methods to assess and improve our designs and technologies.
- You will work with test engineers and technicians in UK and South-East Asian test facilities to prioritise and plan development of performance and robustness test method processes & equipment.
- You will review and present test results (including statistical techniques where appropriate), conclusions and advice to project teams, senior managers, marketing and legal team.
- You will review and align requirements for product development working with design and technology teams
- You will guide verification engineers on verification plan and reporting risks.
- You should have a degree in Mechatronics, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- You know how to define system and functional system requirements, how to do requirements flow down. You have understanding of Systems Engineering and application of Systems Thinking to the design and introduction of new systems.
- You have 5 or more years’ experience with FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis), statistical and reliability analyses.
- You worked in verification and testing environment. Experience in conducting testing, test method development and you had exposure to test rigs / automation.
- You have 5 or more years’ experience in leading projects and have excellent organisational skills: you are able to plan ahead, to prioritise tasks and to co-ordinate the work with others
- Your communication and presentation skills are exceptional: you are able to translate and communicate complex technical information (example: lead technical reviews presentations) to project & research teams, managers and heads of departments as required.
- Finally yet importantly, you also should be comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity and enjoy greatly the idea of solving problems.