- Project Management
- Singapore - Singapore
Based in Singapore and reporting into the Head of COO Acceleration Office (UK based) you will play a crucial role in executing and delivering governance and portfolio management strategies that support the strategic direction of the global COO organisation. As we continue to invest in new and core categories and technologies you will be part of a global team that supports the COO to drive growth and profitability whilst ensuring the company has maximised cost savings.
- Support the creation and execution of a framework for corporate governance
- Develop tools & systems to facilitate effective governance within all areas of responsibilities of the COO Lead programme and governance activity across a portfolio of projects under the COO office Identify risk, gaps & delivery shortfalls, highlighting & escalating as required
- Facilitate strategic cross-functional discussions as necessary across different levels of the organization Drive continuous improvement initiatives and the development of Acceleration Office capability
- Drive key business decisions and proactively work with cross-functional business leaders to connect scope and dependencies
- You will have the skill set to work across a broad lifecycle of processes as well as engage at a detailed level as required
- You will be an expert in the application of business processes, programme governance methods and operational/development frameworks
- You will be a person who thrives on supporting complex business problems or emerging business requirements through the phases of discovery and analysis, the development of solution options, and ultimately to execution recommendation
- You will have excellent communication skills, with credibility to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at a senior and executive level
- You will be collaborative with strong presentation skills
- You strive to solve complex problems through raw analytical power and previous experience with the ability to challenge assumptions and convention
- You will have excellent commercial awareness with pragmatic approach
- You will have the ability to spot connections and sees opportunities when others don’t.