- Project Management
- Malmesbury - United Kingdom
These vital roles works within a specific category and reports into the Category Programme Manager. They are responsible for planning and delivery of the Category’s most complex projects (NPD or Campaign). They will ensure that the projects they manage are delivered through the process and that all projects pass through the appropriate level of governance (PRLs, Phase Reviews and Milestones), to enable the business to make informed decisions.
The Senior Project Manager will manage the budgets and resources of their specific projects, work closely with the Commercial, Product Management, Insights, Claims and Legal functions directly relating to the projects they are running.
AccountabilitiesThe role takes ownership of the internal resource, time and cost management of specific projects. Working closely with the Product and Commercial Management teams, the Senior Project Manager is critical in ensuring that the project runs to spec, is delivered on time, to the required quality expected at Dyson.
- You will need a proven background in digital media, creative or advertising as a Senior Project Manager or Senior Producer (ideally for a leading integrated agency)
- A strong track record of driving complex projects end to end with lots of moving parts
- Strong analytical skills and previous experience of managing six figure budgets and spend
- A true collaborator that brings teams and departments together
- You will have a solutions’ focused approach to your work
- You will be able to adapt and work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Highly organised and possess excellent time management skills
- 27 days holiday plus eight statutory bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Sports Centre
- Free on-site parking
- Lift share scheme
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discount on Dyson machines